- Download the file jsParagrapher.zip from the link above.
- Unzip that file on your computer, you will have a folder called jsParagrapher.
- (Optional) Put the jsParagrapher folder in the directory where you keep your applications.
- Open the folder and click on the jsParagrapher.jar file.
- Delete the jsParagrapher.zip file.
That means individuals are free to use it for non-commercial purposes – the web-pages it produces use the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported licence.
If you like the software and want to say thank you, please buy me something from my Amazon Wishlist, http://www.amazon.co.uk/registry/wishlist/1C4SSIJZYKC8Q . It would make my day!
Should you want to use it in an institutional or commercial setting, I would be very happy to discuss licensing arrangements.